- Motor type: AC three-phase squirrel cage induction motor
- Enclosure: TEFC
- Frame: 63 to 200L
- Mounting: Foot, Flange and Face
- Rated power: 0.18 kW to 22 kW (0.25 to 30 HP)
- Voltage ± variation: 415 V ± 10%
- Frequency ± variation: 50 Hz ± 5%
- Combined variation: 10% (Absolute sum)
- Rated speed: 3000, 1500, 1000, 750 rpm
- Ambient temperature: +50°C
- Relative humidity: Up to 100%
- Connection: Up to 2.2 kW-Star connection with 3 leads & above 2.2 kW-Delta connection with 6 leads
- Direction of rotation: Anticlockwise or clockwise as seen from the Driver end side
- Duty / Rating: S1 / Continuous
- Insulation class: Class ‘F’ and temperature rise limited to class ‘B’
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Cooling method: IC411 / Shaft mounted fan.
- Fans and blowers
- Flour mills, rolling mills, mixers
- Machine tools
- Textile and plastic machineries
- Printing, packaging and wood working machineries
- Agricultural, food processing machinery
- Material handling equipments
- Cranes, hoists and lifts
- Cooling towers.
Features and Benefits
- Motors are fitted with dynamically balanced aluminium die cast squirrel cage rotors.
- Motors are fitted with pre-lubricated antifriction ball bearings up to 132 frame.
- Motors are free from moisture and dust particles.
- Minimum electricity consumption because of special grade electrical steel used in an energy efficient optimized design.
- Balanced three-dimensional heat transfer principal due to special fins design of stator body.
- Minimum rotor losses due to use of electrolytic grade of aluminium.
- Minimum copper losses due to use of electrolytic grade of copper.
- Minimum friction losses.
- Low noise, smooth running motor.
- Reliable operation.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low payback period.
Induction Motor Manufacturer
Established amid one of the distinguished business organizations, we are highly involved in providing Induction Motor. The offered motor or asynchronous motor is an AC Induction Motor Manufacturer in which the electric current in the rotor needed to produce torque is obtained by electromagnetic induction from the magnetic field of the stator winding. Offered Induction motor can be operated without electrical connections to the rotor.